Dr. Rahul Sen is an authority obstetrician and gynecologist, based at Prince of Wales Private Hospital and the Royal Hospital for Women. He spent his childhood in the UK and came to Australia in 1984 doing a therapeutic training at the University of Sydney and the Royal Hospital for Women.
- His obstetric bundle now incorporates a coordinated session with a dietitian to talk about antenatal sustenance, a balanced session with senior maternity specialist, who will more often than not give post-natal follow-up at home and a 3D check at 30 weeks with a senior sonographer.
- He has a good taste for both uncomplicated and high-chance obstetrics and medicinal issue in pregnancy, including diabetes. He is additionally associated with the preparation and examination of junior specialists, and frequently educates on maternal revival, as a component of the Managing Obstetric Emergencies and Trauma course. He is very dedicated in offering the patients the highest level of care and expertise.
- All through the years of his work, he wanted to promote and support youth as the future of the society. He wants to empower the youth by engaging them in to helpful activities. In that way it will harness their skill, talents and ideas. A lot of young people nowadays are taking the wrong path of their lives. They tend to engage to illegal activities that brings them to their death.
- Rahul Sens have plans to them. He wanted to create programs that will enable the youth to enhance their skills. A program to boost their confidence and be able to showcase their talents to the community they are living with.
- He wanted to support them so that the youth will not be participating into drugs or any illicit activities. He wanted to promote common good to the youth to strengthen their physical, emotional, spiritual and social aspect of their lives.
- He wanted to communicate with them to know their desires and perspective in life. In order to create proper and long term solution for the improvement of the youth. A solution that will help the youth to forget their past and repent on the things they’ve done in the past.
- He wanted to provide a better life to live for the youth. A life where they can balance their personal and social responsibilities without even bringing them to vicious doings.
- Sen has a vision that through helping youth he is also helping his nation. He wanted to make the youth a better citizen of the society someday. He also believes that the youth is the hope of the nation and so he wanted to equip them with the knowledge they need.
As a doctor and a concern citizen he really wanted to confront another reality of enabling youth. The objective is to enable our childhood to create readiness, they can maintain without our guidance or ideas. We need to give their interests a chance to rhythmic movement, while as yet discussing our own behavior for good out of sight, with the goal that our practices and words make the establishment for a long-term way of life.